Saturday, December 18, 2010

How Much Wedding Cake Do You 15 People?

's Award for local journalism at QuH to Berg

I had a prize for local journalism award, I would forgive him on the Internet platform QuH . Such informative, witty, pithy and reports from the council and the village life I have never seen before. Will host the online newspaper in Berg am Starnberger See, this is mainly due to the summer festivals known at the Bismarck tower. As far as I know, there was King Ludwig had to cope with some problems.

interesting: The people themselves make municipal politics. That is, it is participating in the so-called journalism. The journalist is not located just in the corner of the sitting room, but as a city councilor obtained information that he then declared the net. A real added value to the reader.

And a bomb image for Berg. Elsewhere they pay Busch allowance, so you pull out, there's people in Berg, who know that then you go to a village if it is beautiful there, warm and funny and you can freely say Shut up, what you think. Or is it just an image .... well QuH now, enjoy the Award for local journalism from the town of Kramer activist blog.

How I found QuH? First I had a tough debate over the issue and subculture in Munich . This I found the platform muenchenblogger.de . It was a remarkable article on a rather gone next punk concert . And this article is again from QuH . The hammer, which the network hergibt if one is active. Zehra Spindler, I thank you

good product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment