Tuesday, May 18, 2010

He Puts Me Across His Knee

Yamaha TDM 900A - Airbus 319 (Bucharest - 2638 km)

(Bucharest, 16:05:10 to 18:05:10) ends after 2638 km my motorcycle trip in Bucharest, it comes back with an Airbus 319 to Cologne / Bonn. My bike has me in the last four years to over 45,000 driving the length and breadth of Europe provided faithful service. It is now in the hands of its proud new owner of that here makes a first seat fitting.


The stations on this trip Berlin, Wrocław , Zamość , L'viv , Rohatyn, Rădăuţi , Mohyliv-Podilskyi , Chernivtsi and Ivano-Frankivsk were exciting in many ways, during this trip I have in order of importance - lost as follows:
  • iPhone (clever pickpockets)
  • Laptop Power Supply (early age forgetfulness)
  • wisdom tooth (Ukrainian Dentist)
stand on the credit side, however, valuable documents, which my friend Dragoş Olaru in the Regional Archives Czernowitz has identified:
  • personal file of my grandfather, Elias lived, for the years 1905 - 1938
  • criminal acts of my cousin 2 Grade, Bardach Fritz, from 1932

It remains as a travel Pickings enjoy reading and Dechiffrierarbeit for the fall and winter months. So stay there and let yourself be surprised by new discoveries!

0 comments:

Post a Comment