Monday, April 12, 2010

Is It Too Late To Email After My Interview

Kirgisienfans

Dear friends,

2005 on 24 March we had a people's revolution and we had the hope that the new government and the new president will make a better life without corruption. But the new president has created more corruption and has all his promises broken.

The people have tried everything. Again in November 2006 were 100 thousand demonstrations with protesters. The President has again promised to correct everything. 2007, 2008, 2009, the people have demonstrated peacefully. This time the government has just negotiated with opposition not because they think the government is strong enough. Today, the protesters were

of Government House by snipers shot at. about 50 dead and hundreds injured. There is no case, no civil war. This stupid President that seeks to demonstrate his power to the people.

Now in this moment, many government agencies in all jurisdictions in the hands of the people. Even the television and radio building in Bishkek was stormed, and finally shows the first television channel, the real truth. To date, 17 clock almost nothing has been shown correctly and informed. We are now available again and I would like to participate in this movement.

I try to report on the situation further.

Thank God and in Europe reported the mass media and display news from Bishkek. But if you help us any way you want to share the news from Bishkek to learn the truth, we would be very grateful for it. I believe not all transmitters are given correct information. Here is a message from me, from a real Kyrgyz. The future of my people and my country is very important to me.

With my next mail I will detail more about the reason of this unrest report ..

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

With best regards from Bishkek,
your Talant Asemov.

07.04.2010.

0 comments:

Post a Comment